ed512
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2003-03
文章: 955
ed512 的聲望功能已被停用
傳送 MSN 訊息給 ed512
一個人的攀岩旅行

hi clk
That was a story about three years ago i went to climbing travel at US.All memory is so special for me.i write it to all just want to tell my partaner that i wash they can come with me at next trip.because some feeling can`t show with words. [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Take Greyhound is a good way to travel when just youself.I take two days from danver to portland and see manything on road. [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Portland is a friend city.I like the weather and people.i think the guy didn`t take me within must have some reason.i forgive him,and I meet other good guys by the chance.So lucky.If i plan back to US again.I will visit the city again.I hope you will still in there and have car .thanks your invite [img]images/forum/smilies/[/img] [img]images/forum/smilies/[/img]

chinese has a word\"we will meet when wehe the chance is comeing........\" [img]images/forum/smilies/[/img] [img]images/forum/smilies/[/img]

keep in touch

a-kuo(ed512)

to yenhui

一個人流浪沒錢租(買)車
坐公車也是很方便的
而且可以有很多奇遇和見識
下次想來個腳踏車兼攀岩
只是可能會累的半死

哈哈 [img]images/forum/smilies/[/img] [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img] [addsig]
ed512 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章