舊 2005-01-19, 20:04   #73
nin
版主

註冊日期: 2003-09
文章: 527
nin
攀岩影片下載(動作要快喔)

Philippe Ribièrea climber...like any other

Philippe Ribière started climbing in 1995 and he likes to play on routes as well as on boulders: 6c at Seynes (Tube Neural), at St Beauzille de Montmel (Danifil), and at Pont St-Nicolas in the Gard, France (Sodome and Go More), 6c on boulder at la Capelle, etc. However, his medical record shows that he suffers from the Rubinstein syndrome...

«It\'s a polyhandicap; more specifically, my limbs are shorter and my wrists are very stiff: I can\'t crimp on small holds or use the underclings, therefore causing me problems on mandatory moves on certain routes and boulders.»

Through his climbing and beyond the performance, his goal is to bring as many handicapped people to the sport. This is his conviction: «You can achieve anything you want from the moment you start believing in yourself». His work consists of raising the handicapped people\'s awareness to the practice of climbing and to try to focus some media coverage on his actions.
Thanks to his motivation and his work with the French Climbing and Mountaineering Federation (FFME), he organized the first \"handi-grimpe\" demonstration at the French Championships in 2001, followed by a second one at the European Championships last year. He finally made another demonstration at the World Championships in Chamonix this summer; a well deserved reward after so many hours of work.
Handi-climbing ambassador
Simultaneously, he created the \"Handi-grimpe\" association to organize his own events: he gathers handicapped and non-handicapped climbers, as well as handicapped individuals, whether they are sport enthusiasts or not. The first \"Handi-grimpe\" edition took place last April, and the second edition is planned for April 25, 2004.
In a way, Philippe has become an ambassador for the handicapped individuals who are not practicing any sports, and he is now the handicapped climber\'s representative for the official institutions. Besides that, his latest project is now to create a new \"handicap\" category on the official competitive climbing circuit. He also wants to be climbing more, and more, always.

Philippe Ribièrea(請直接觀賞) 強烈建議觀賞此片...身殘心不殘

Handi-climbing during the World Climbing Championships(請按右鍵另存目標)

[ 這篇文章修改由: nin 在 2004-05-05 21:05 ]
nin 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章