舊 2003-07-06, 21:57   #7
Ta-Chi
輕度攀岩者

註冊日期: 2003-05
文章: 77
Ta-Chi
龍洞黃金谷New Project!

Congratulations!!

This route is the one I told TT last summer that should have the potential of hard 5.13 or even 5.14, and which should be one among the fews of the pretiest hard routes at Longdome.

When I bolted the anchors above this wall several years ago, I noticed its potential. But I decided not to do it becuase it was evidently beyond my ability even to try its first few steps. I even had in my mind to name it \"Taipei Yellow Rose\" (due to its beautifully dark yellowish rock and because of the song \"Taipei Red Rose\" of Luo da-you, which was popular back then) if I could do it -- of course, this was my wishful thinking and now is your previlige. Again, my whole-heartedly congratulations to all of you for accomplishing this beatiful project.

There are quite a few other potential routes having the similar quality as this one at Longdome. Hope you guys can locate them (I won\'t tell you guys where they are because I still hold the imposible dream that one day I probably could climb them myself [img]images/forum/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

Ta-Chi 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章